Whenever we say the word Prostitute, a bad image gives a strike at our brains. Some consider it as a slang, some don’t even wish to bring the word at their lips. However I will be bringing the word to you today and would even write few lines on it. What I consider is that … Continue reading The life of a prostitute – Showing a mirror of your thoughts
Love is probably the most beautiful thing that can happen in one’s life. You might have hallucinations all day long, a dreamy walk to the outskirts of your mind using your beloved, butterflies all around your fat old tummy and some chocolates of madness would start making your daily routine. What if the love story … Continue reading Which is an easier path – Love or Friendship ?
MBA, Masters in Business Administration sounds a big and futile word in today’s era. Almost 99% of the world are busy doing MBA, the rest 1% is happy sitting idle. Jokes apart, MBA is a huge word today and every person is attracted to its glory. I was randomly picking some neighbors of mine for a … Continue reading Are you an MBA ?
Something is unnatural, something is forced said thy heart when they got an offer from one of the big Marketing Giants from East India. The society was celebrating, a gala time for thy family. The acquaintances, the nearby everyone were waiting to hear the package of the gentle calm boy standing at the pool side … Continue reading Employee vs Employer : Why a quarrel ?
The title suggests it very well, an independent life gains its insignia over a Joint family. This is an issue with every family now and then. My reason of choosing this topic over is because of the dilemma in which I am lying. Is it something that the family members needs to understand? Is this … Continue reading Independent life gaining its insignia over a Joint family
You are not human if you don’t feel fear – Bear Grylls This is a famous quote by Bear Grylls. Those who have watched the episode, for them this quote is the first and final statement. You have to survive and you need to catch up challenges for the same. But is this quote valid … Continue reading Man vs Wild : Reality or an Illusion
It’s better to act first, then to repent later… Marriages in India are solely based on what the society thinks and what they believe for. See that girl, she is so fat, ohh shit that boy he is so handsome, no that one is ugly, no this one is cute, no that is so and … Continue reading Marriages in India – Dream vs Reality